Prevention is better than cure ~ Desiderius Erasmus
At our Naturopathy clinics, located in Padstow and Narellan, Sydney NSW, we aim to help you feel good and stimulate your bodies natural healing ability.
We also aim to support you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle, minimising symptoms of any illness, supporting the body’s capacity to heal, and balancing the body so that illness is less likely to occur in the future.
What is included in a Naturopathic assessment
* A detailed Case History of the patient - 1 hour
* Review of previous & current medication & supplementation
* Review of previous & current pathology test/s
* Dietary analysis
* Physical examination
* Lifestyle/ relationship review
* Referral for further pathology testing
* Referral to other practitioners - G.P / Specialist, Osteopath, Psychologist,
etc, if needed.
* Treatment Plan - dietary, supplementation, herbal & lifestyle
Practitioner , Nutrition, Herbal & Naturopathic Medicine
Adv Dip Nat , mNHAA
Address: 2 Locations
- 1/53 Howard rd, Padstow NSW 2211
- 19 Leicester st , Narellan NSW 2567
Phone: M: 0424 060 771
We provide services to Padstow, Panania, Picnic Point, Revesby, Riverwood, Bankstown, Oatley, Menai, East Hills, Moorebank, Narellan, Elderslie, Campbelltown, Mount Annan, Oran Park, Currans Hill, Camden, Harrington Park, Smeaton Grange and all surrounding areas.